A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline.
Working with activities means that you:
- make activity plans preferably with your boss/leader/coach
- will be specific about activities associated with each and every goal
- define obstacles
- find out how to get rid of the obstacles
- set the goal to a due date or an ongoing goal
- receive mail reminders that you have requested
Goal setting and goal achievement is what coaching is all about. We generally recommend you to use a coach. You might also use a mentor or a person with a successful track record. Please contact us
if you want a coach recommendation. No matter if you have access to a coach, a mentor or a successful person; good activities give good results. And you - and your plans - are the keys to change.
"The biggest reason most people fail to achieve any real success in their life is.....they never plan to.
- Vic Johnson